Time： 2020-01-15 10:10:25
Automatic polishing machine for automatic surface polishing, suitable for small workpieces, metal workpieces, fully polished surface gloss and deburring. This type of equipment is relatively simple to operate and requires low operator skills, which can improve production efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save production costs, improve product quality, and reduce product quality differences. It consists of a polishing head and a table. Suitable for hardware industry, bathroom industry, electronic 3C industry, automotive industry, kitchen supplies industry and lock industry. The following is a detailed introduction to the daily regular maintenance of the automatic polishing machine for everyone, let's take a look!
1. Regularly check the electrical circuit every month and replace it immediately if damaged.
2. Regularly inspect all parts of the equipment every month. Immediately reinforce any loose parts, and replace any damaged parts immediately.
3. Regularly turn off the power of the main electric control box, carefully clean the electric box, remove the metal powder with a vacuum cleaner, and check whether the signal lamp function is normal.
4. Make sure that the movable compressed air pipe is not damaged, and the pressure adjustment of the pressure gauge is working properly.
5. The dust on the mechanical surface and near the polishing wheel should also be cleaned regularly. The dust on the polishing wheel is generally left during polishing. Long-term uncleaning will increase the diffusion of dust during processing and also affect the polishing effect.
6. Add lubricating oil to gears or bearings regularly.
7. Make sure that the movable compressed air pipe is not damaged and the pressure regulation of the pressure gauge is working properly.
8. Regularly check the operation of the components and check whether the components are damaged. Repair and replace damaged parts in time to ensure that it does not affect the operation of other parts and the machine as a whole.
9. Clean the inside of the equipment after work and keep it clean.